Thread: Repair/Remodel
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:20 AM   #17
Fishsizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
That looks like a project I wouldn't mind helping with either.........as long as it's on someone else's credit card!
We gave $2000 for an old Layton 5th wheel that was only about 20' long that I replaced all the flooring & the paneling in the rear u shaped dinette back in the early '90s. Then I transferred with my job & lived in that tiny thing for 5 months til the wife & I found a house.
Would I do that again? HELL NO! But at the time I had the time, tools and the $$. Nowadays I have LOTS of time, a lot less tools & very little money.
Good luck! Have fun!
I totally get what you are saying.

We have kicked around a MH for years. Situation presented its self. I had to block time off work, and will have to do it more.

I have a budget on it. If I was to sell it after done I’d make $10-$15 I believe.

But we want to keep it. A big house just doesn’t have the appeal anymore. We’d like to enjoy some time and see some stuff. Our parents are now in 70s and we want a little freedom to leave, but we still have some roots in town to get back to them and care for them. That’s a whole other thread to start.

I’ll the spread sheet filled in so everyone can get an idea of what it took to get it done
Fishsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote