Thread: Running lights
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 12:03 PM   #14
Garla

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
It's good to hear that you solved your problem, now that you're "finished with the repair:

When I first started medical school, the very FIRST step in establishing any diagnosis is to "START AT THE BEGINNING EVERY TIME" and work through all the appropriate steps to reach an accurate conclusion.

To me, it's the same in troubleshooting a gas leak, a electrical problem or any other problem with an "unknown origin".

ALWAYS START AT THE BEGINNING and NEVER TRUST SOMEONE ELSE'S WORD THAT THEY ALREADY DID IT......

Exactly!!! Lesson learned! He is very meticulous in doing any type of work (esp electrical) and he 'bird dogs' it until he figures out the solution. He's been at this since Friday and working between rain showers. He begins at the 'obvious' and goes from there. When the fuses appeared ok and he had the dealership confirm, it still wound up being that darned fuse!! Personally, I think at some point the fuse got blown somehow in all the changing out and testing the connectors.....spoken from someone with ZERO electrical experience!!
Garla is offline   Reply With Quote