View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #34
wozzukes

We have the Springdale 284FWBHSSR.

LOVE the floor plan. It is the whole reason we bought it. With small kids we wanted the bunks, and the openness of this floor plan due to the opposing slides that gives plenty of floorspace for toys on rainy days sold us on this unit (a huge upgrade from our previous TT with no slides!). We even had room to add a rocking chair from Ikea which gets more use than the couch and doesn't get in the way of walking or cabinets or anything.

The one con and thing I hate is that all of the controls are right when you walk in the door on the bottom cabinet with NO COVER. Lots of buttons at the perfect height for toddlers to get their hands on. We're working on a cover, just haven't gotten there yet. Kind of stupid design when you are making something with bunks most likely to be used by kids.

We haven't had any issues, so I don't really have a whole lot of complaints, but I do wish this floor plan would have been offered in some of the mid range models. The interior just feels very cheap and we liked the interior and upgraded features of the Copper Canyons better (which seemed to be the only other model with a bunk house at our dealer), but didn't like how closed off the bunk room was in their bunk model. I also didn't like an exterior door in the back that kiddos can escape from ) We opted for floor plan over interior look though, and overall we are very happy with it.