View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #17
Festus2
Site Team

Doug -
A suggestion or two ----
1) Don't discard the Excursion just yet. Give JRTJH time to look over the stats you supplied in another area on the forum, read his reply and perhaps the Excursion might just work for you. So keep this TV on the "back burner".

2) Don't reject a TV based on the comment(s) of one or two replies. If, however, you get a fairly large number of members advising you that TV "x" isn't a good idea, then that should provide you with a better sampling.

3) Take your time - don't start bashing your head now. It's early and you have plenty of time to look at other TV options and TT options. I realize it must be frustrating for you trying to sort all this "stuff" out but you don't have to make this decision in the next day or two.

(As a side note, since you have two threads running here on the forum in two different locations and are essentially asking the same questions in each, it doesn't make things easy for members to reply. I find myself asking, "Should I respond in this thread or the other one?" But that's another issue which you don't need to worry about - you are busy trying to sort all this out.)

4) Have some other TT options. Doesn't have to be a Keystone you know. If you see something that might just "fit the bill" somewhere else - have a close look at that too.

5) The size of your family is a factor which puts limitations on both your TT and your TV. Most of us when looking for a TT, are looking at 2, 3 or 4 "bodies" not 6 (plus a dog). This is something that you will have to work around and do the best you can. It would be pretty intimidating for seasoned RVers!

This will all come together - maybe not today or tomorrow but it will sort itself out eventually. Stop banging your head. All it does is give you a headache.