Thread: Newb
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #14
amosher13

hahahahaha, yeah not stuck this time i realized i had reached out for all this help and then disappeared for a few days, busy holidays. good tips again on foaming the slides. agreed, hopefully i can get that skirt up and get it warm under there to keep from freezing. the rest is little stuff i can do more at leisure. yeah i definitely realize the battle this is even with the "arctic" package. would be really nice (and i'm sure they do for a price) if the arctic package was something like geo did to his aftermarket. its not like it takes up a lot more space to get these things a lot better insulated and situated for cold weather. anyway, thanks again and i'll touch base with an update.

edit: aside from getting the skirting up and getting some heat kept under there, any tips on unfreezing the drain valves? My black and kitchen gray pull out but nothing comes out and the bathroom gray wont budge. i'm getting all filled up and now the water has stopped altogether, its been really cold, yay. i'm going to bite the bullet and put in some hours this evening regardless of how cold it is and get up as much skirt as i can. didnt know if there was anything else i could do in the meantime to get these valves to drain.
amosher13 is offline   Reply With Quote