Thread: Newb
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
amosher13

cool, thanks a lot folks, i really appreciate it. definitely a rookie earning his stripes. yeah there is a shower inside and the utility shower on the outside a bit to the left of the inlet and dump valves.

cool, the 1" EPS is pretty cheap so i think i will be able to get that setup around the rig with no trouble. i'm not messing with pulling down the coroplast, but there is a rectangle cut hole in it, anyone think i should get some unfaced fiberglass batts and just stuff them in there (carefully of course) or will there really not be much value in that?

I think/hope once i get the skirt up and a light under there that i will retain a lot more of my heat and hopefully melt the froze pipe and keep it that way. only problem with trying to direct heat is i have no idea where the freeze is as i can only see a very limited section of the lines.

i will definitely check into a local company to see about getting a larger tank. as it is i'm paying for convenience since the park will fill your tanks at 2.59 a gallon while the store up the street is 2.29 but you have to go there, lol. c'est la vie.

again, thanks much everyone.
amosher13 is offline   Reply With Quote