View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 10:40 AM   #4
dutchmensport

Congrats on getting your Raptor and good luck with your ability to "roam". Welcome to the forums.

My wife and I worked from camper for 3 years now. I retired a year ago, so I'm officially "off the clock." But she's still 100% work from home for a while longer. We were both in Information Technology, computer code development for 2 different companies. It was an awesome 3 years traveling and working in different locations, but still doing the same job every day and no one ever knew where we were actually working from. And the "office view" was absolutely spectacular all the time! And the wall paper changed ... well ... almost weekly! There is NOTHING like working from camper if you MUST keep a job.

Before that, we'd slip out for extended week-ends or through the middle of the week when both our companies were requiring work from office 2 days a week. We'd plan short trips so we could be out camping on those days and return home when we'd have to be in the office and then back out again (somewhere) almost immediately. It was a great life. But it go so much more fun when Covid hit and they REALLY told us all to work from home full time! That's when life REALLY got great!

I hope you have the same joy and excitement as we did, and take advantage of every moment to be camping. When working from camper and camping, the "work" never really seems like "work!" It's actually enjoyable! My people could never understand why I was so excited at every conference call.

I hope your excitement is similar!

My wife, "working from camper!"

Me, "working from camper!"

Here's a couple shots of some of that beautiful "wall paper" that changes weekly:

Happy Camping!