View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #13
Jakemedic

update

Well, TT was as advertised. People at Holman Motors were TOP NOTCH! Very nice people, good in-service showing us how to use the features of the TT. Offered to allow us to stay the night at the dealership and drive home in the morning. We felt comfortable enough to leave the dealership and drive into Indiana where we found a sleepy little campground and spent the night in our new home on wheels. It was indeed incredible.

We got back to Iowa around sunset, and after picking up some materials to level the trailer decided to go out and try to set up in the dark. That was not the smartest thing I could have done, as I could not get the trailer disconnected from the truck. After struggling with it for a while, decided to go back home, get a good nights rest and try it again in the morning. (Campground is only 15 minutes from home)

One of the best decisions we made. The whole set up process only took 45 minutes in the daylight. In fact, I am sitting at the campground as I write this. It is quite cold out, and the furnace is running. Still a nice weekend to get the handle on the new TT. I am sure we will have loads of questions as we get the hang of this. Going to be very comfortable, that is for sure!!!!

Jake

Jake
Jakemedic is offline   Reply With Quote