Thread: New Member...
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Oscar

New Member...

Greetings,

New to this forum, not new to forums.

"Camp Lamination" is a 2008 29 BHS Ultralight which we have owned since new. We spend anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks a year in it, and at home it lives under the mother of all car ports. A few mods have been made. The queen size mattress never made it out of the plastic, and was replaced by a Serta pillow top King. (I filled in the platform on the left side to support it.) The box under the master bed was modified in that I cut openings in the front where laundry baskets slide under. A dust ruffle in front of it hides it all. The battery was removed from the tongue, and replaced with two 4D's in the left aft compartment. (we have the 4 bunk version) In the bottom under the sound system I installed a 2000W inverter, a source selector switch and a battery condition monitor. I also T'd into the hot water supply so I can run a propane tankless water heater outside. I think that's about it......

Max is a 2009 Chevy 2500HD Duramax with the Allison 6 speed..... Max LOVES pulling Camp Lamination. Set the cruise for 70mph and don't worry about it....10mpg.

Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote