View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 01:12 PM   #10
papachaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-O-B'03 View Post
Welcome to the forum, lots of great folks here that are very happy to help.

We have a 2014, smaller, version of that trailer (22RBPR) and love it, it is perfect for the 2 of us and our 80 pound Lab. The DW loves the outdoor kitchen.

I had a few issues with it, that I corrected myself and the dealer helped out by getting Keystone to drop ship the required parts to me and even cut me a check for my labor on 1 repair.

We have put just over 12,000 miles on it since we purchased it in March of 2015, it was a previous year model hold over.

Buy it, enjoy it and get out and see things.

-Brian
yeah my dealer has shipped me some parts, and I am currently waiting on some parts they're having Keystone direct ship to me as well. Hadn't even thought they might reimburse me for my labor, but I don't really mind if they don't. One thing about doing the things we can do ourselves, it doesn't require hauling it in, and waiting on 'my turn'. Plus I trust me.....LOL

actually got a notification earlier from UPS that my parts will be delivered tomorrow, so hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'll have my auto level system fixed and ready to go
papachaz is offline   Reply With Quote