View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 08:24 AM   #7
dutchmensport

I've had my share of shots, pokes, jabs, stabs, and grabs. I've had surgeries, body parts replaced, body parts removed. I've been in the US Army and got prodded in places I deny even exist and shots with air guns to rusty needles.

Even with all of that, I remember the first time I saw a hypodermic needle. I was 4 years old and when that doctor pulled out that needle, I panicked. My parents held me down to the FLOOR, the doctor put both knees on both shoulders. I was hog tied by 3 people holding me down, AND I still managed to bite that danged doctor's hand!

It was then I got a whack across my head, one on my leg, and one on my butt... all at the same time and then in my horror and shock ... the needle hit my arm!

I yelled and screamed like all hell itself just let loose ever captive since creation! They all let go of me and I ran out that door so fast, the wind couldn't even keep up with me.

I've been terrified of needles ever since, in spite of everything that I've been through since then. I hate needles and I about pass out when I see one.

So, if I ever have to get the Covid shot ... well .... I'll have to be severely incapacitated and probably in a coma before they stick that thing in my body!