View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 03:43 PM   #29
atkinsb3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiille View Post
Camping World has great deals and products and the worst service in the world. I will never use them ever. I have experienced their terrible service and every time I complained they went back to the goons who messed everything up in the first place. So nothing ever was fixed, because the incompetent people who couldn't do the work right from the start, couldn't fix anything. Worthless.
I've had the same experiences you've had with CW and other RV service centers as well. So my heater quit working and is out of warranty. There's no outside access to the heater (why oh why would it be designed that way) so I have to pull the heater out from the inside of the camper. I have to cut the copper gas line to get the heater out so am going to add a cutoff switch so if I have to pull the heater out again in the future it will be smidge easier. I mention all that to say... someone told me they thought it was kind of dangerous to mess with the propane connection. I told them the techs who have worked on my trailer have dorked up more things than they've fixed. I'm not going to let them blow me up!?!?

Bill and Kathy
2018 Passport 2670BH "Bubbles"
2017 Titan Crew Cab "Thirsty Lady"
atkinsb3 is offline   Reply With Quote