Thread: Batteries ?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:37 PM   #1
MrRobalo

Batteries ?

Newbie here I have a quite an extensive background in the marine industry and built and captained boats all my life.
The wife and I just bought a 2018 Bullet 220RBI used but almost new . We have had it for 2 weeks at our community storage lot as haven’t got a SUV yet to pull it. I have a few questions about Batteries. I replaced a small battery with 2 Group 27 deep bcycle marine batteries with them chained down n locked.. had to remove there stops on each end and trim handles on boxs to make them fit perfectly. Now the ??? Does the trailer have a battery charger built in to keep the batteries charged up? Second question is with the 7 prong plug .
I saw the schematic and it shows there being a wire going to the battery from truck . What they say is it will charge it with The tow vehicles alternator but some say it only maintains them. So with all that I wonder if I should put in a automatic duel battery charger that will work while we are plugged in shore power. .
Another question is there someplace on the patio side that has backing plate to hang the TV on so we can enjoy it outside on game day?
Where /what is the best way to put your sewer hoses, as the Collar collar are too big Bo go inside the back bumper.
MrRobalo is offline   Reply With Quote