Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 03:28 AM   #7
judia

Thank you all for the responses! Have copied the PDI checklist into a WORD document to take with me, thanks! Definitely things I never would have thought of. Will definitely research WDH reviews. (Good thing I have until May).
We are towing with a Toyota Tundra, TRD Off Road with factory tow package, 5.7 (?), V8.
Haven't checked the door sticker, but think the tow capacity is 10,000 lbs. Will go out if it ever stops snowing from our latest Nor'easter and note payload, etc.
Dry wt. of Bullet is 4703, hitch wt. 555, carrying capacity is 1797. Am thinking the Equalizer 10k would work. My husband hates camping so most of the time it is just my daughter, 7 yr. old grandson and me to take those bars off and on. If we camp locally, my husband will drive the TT to the campground, help me set up, and then go home, LOL. Clipper had Husky Centerline and we found it very difficult to work with.
My main worry now is delivery date. Promised by May 14th but I know how that often works. We have reservations for Memorial Day and dealer will loan us "something" if the Bullet is not here.
Again, thank you all, great to meet you. Am sure I will have a lot of questions.
judia is offline   Reply With Quote