View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #10
sourdough
Site Team

^^^^^Good info! I knew that there were shakeups going round at one time but never followed up to see who did what to whom. Unfortunately I'm afraid it doesn't bode well for Keystone, their corporate "customer service/owner relations" folks and especially owners. I've been through multiple corporate "mergers and/or buyouts". You take 2-3 similar operations, find duplications in services, dump all but one and dump everything on them. The "buyer" or "stronger" partner in the merger has then cut "duplicate" costs, so they say, but in reality dumped 2-3 times the workload on the remaining individuals and generally they have zero idea of what it is that was dumped on them.

My thinking on getting a new Keystone (I DO love their floorplans) may be changing. It was difficult to get warranty work approved at times in the past but we got it done. With this kind of load and those folks just looking for the easy answer (no) to get to the next guy.....I'm not so sure. I think a call to my favorite service manager and gm is probably in order.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote