View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #89
labs4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbarbee View Post
We have a new 2013 Passport Grand Touring with the BH and small outdoor kitchen. So far, I love it. We have taken it out twice and this weekend will be our third time.

We used it to boil corn and crab legs all outside. It's real hot in Texas and I couldn't think about cooking or putting the oven on now and heating the RV up more. It's handy to put away the salads and butter before it melts or bring them out early without having to go in and out. We have cooked all of our dinners outside, so far. I kind of forget I have the refrigerator. Next time I am going to put some water and soda in it before I leave and just plug it in when I get to my destination. Guess it doesn't work too well for traveling daily as you do have to have electric to use it. Haven't set up the sink yet but will do it this weekend. If you have more than two people traveling, this is the only way to do it.
My fridge runs fine while traveling!! I installed a 1000w inverter and the frost never leaves the freezer. I got nice, cool, sody waters available as soon as the truck is in park. They help me get the trailer level!!
labs4life is offline   Reply With Quote