View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #11
RickBetterley

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Rick, you rascal, you didn't tell us you live about 50 miles from some of the finest sxs riding in the country. A person can't even get a room in Black River Falls in the spring, summer!

First, buy a good quality sewer hose, maybe a Rhino brand or equal. Also as recommended, a surge protector. Buy a portable, maybe in the $100 range, and take it with you when you trade.....(and you will trade)

The rest of the recommendations are pretty much on the money. Mainly I want to recommend that you and Momma take it out for a long week-end BEFORE the two week trip and get the bugs out. Leave the urchins with the in-laws so you can devote your time to learning what you need to and fixing a few little things. Brenda and I are heading your way for two months (Chetek) so do what you can about the weather and mosquitos.....

On Edit: Well, here I am, all red-faced. You live in Maine, not Wisconsin. I should have checked first. Still I gave you good advice and it is a beautiful state!

You really had me there. SXS riding? Black River Falls? What am I missing? [emoji6]
Good advice here as well as other replies.
Stuck in an airport for now, but will look forward to learning from all.
Thanks!
RickBetterley is offline   Reply With Quote