View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 06:29 AM   #16
Leatherman

Congrats on the new trailer. They do look nice don't they?

We have a 2018 24RKPR which is similar. I believe it has the same appliances. It is about 5' shorter and mine has a bit higher cargo capacity at just under 2000 lbs. We have had it exactly 1 year on April 15th. We have camped in it combined for 30+ days and have traveled most of MD, VA and PA.

We have had a single problem with the water heater. The electric panel crapped out on us while camping. It would not work on Propane. After some diagnostics I determined it was the control panel you see when you open the door. I had to take the trailer back to the dealer for testing as they would not take my word for it (understandably). They ordered a new one and I had to take it back to them to get it installed (4 minutes work). They would not send it to me. The only ongoing issue now is the TV does not seem to be working with the HD antenna. I could not get it to work before packing it up for the winter in November. I need to check on it at the end of the month when I get it ready for our trips in May. We did purchase the extended warranty so it should be covered if it's not working.

DW loves the central heat. It heats up the floor nice so it's warm when she gets up in the mornings. Ours came with the upgraded furnace which works great.

In short, we love the trailer and have been very happy with it.

I have done a bunch of mods to it that are listed in the forums (search for 24RKPR) and you will find it.
2018 Keystone 24RKPR (Previous)
2016 Ram 2500 Tradesman CTD
Leatherman is offline   Reply With Quote