View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 04:23 PM   #2
ken56

Congrats on the maiden voyage. We upgraded to the 334RE Laredo and we love it. What is your opinion of the quality of the unit? We got ours back in June, first week of, and used it up until first week of October. Put it through its paces to come up with a punch list of warranty issues so it is back at the dealer as of now.

We had 3 LED ceiling lights go bad and the touch LED lights interfered with the television reception so they are all being replaced. My radio/DVD player remote did not work at all. There was a little bit of outside sealant that was iffy and the back corners of the roof seam pulled away a little bit so it needed to be resealed. Nothing was wrong with the roof membrane, just the sealant.

There were a few other minor things and a few things I fixed myself the first week we had it. The biggest one was the outside shower faucet leaked at the hot water valve. It was coming inside so I had to replace the whole faucet as I could not get the washer in the valve stem to seat properly in many attempts. A few screws had worked loose on the pantry shelves and under the kitchen island.

All in all I am very happy with our unit. We love the floor plan and I really like the auto leveling. It pulls quite nicely although I know its there behind my GMC 2500 gasser it still handles it well. I hope you enjoy your new Laredo as much as we have ours so far.
ken56 is offline   Reply With Quote