View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 08:04 AM   #9
CamperDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I have a set of ulta-fab eliminator stabilizer system, just like the ones mentioned above, that is brand new if you are interested in buying. It is a 6 bar system, 2 for each front jack and 1 for each rear jack. I opened the box, read the directions, and took a bracket out of its bag to see if it would work on my TT, but I have a gas line running along the bottom of my frame where it would attach.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just removed the gas line fasteners a bit and there was just barely enough room to drop the colorplast enough to get a wrench in there. One thing I would advise is to look inside under the colorplast to make sure there are no wires, tanks, or other obstacles in the way before drilling. I can't speak for everyone, based on what others have mentioned and how my wires are just loosely ran all over (not properly fastened), it's a good idea to check. I think the whole process only took me a few hours to install 6 strong arms, and I took my time. Thinking about installing two more in the rear for front to back movement. That should make it pretty solid.

TV - 2013 Toyota Tundra TSS 4x4 5.7L
TT - 2017 Keystone Outback Ultra Lite 293UBH
CamperDave is offline   Reply With Quote