View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 06:25 AM   #3
CamperDave

I have have been using the JT's for my 2015 Jayco TT for 2.5 years and as I have mentioned in a previous post, these are solid and reduce movement significantly over other methods. I just recently purchased my new Outback 293UBH and transferred them over to it. It has made a significant difference in movement there as well. Whether you purchase a JT Strong Arm (Lippert) or a BAL (Norco), you will be essentially getting very similar product with the same result (as mentioned in JRTJH's post above).

If my memory serves me, you can buy the kit with 6 Strong Arms with brackets for 5'ers or TT's. Plus if you decided to add more, individual parts were also available. As far as them being robust, they are made from heavy steel tubing (my set of six plus hardware came in at a little over 55lbs) so they are not light weight by any means. I liked the idea of having "T" handles (Lippert) to lock them down vs. just a bolt (BAL). At least I don't think BAL has "T" handles..

Either way, they are worth it if you are like me and can't stand a lot of movement.

TV - 2013 Toyota Tundra TSS 4x4 5.7L
TT - 2017 Keystone Outback Ultra Lite 293UBH
CamperDave is offline   Reply With Quote