View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #10
canesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
Yes think the OP is talking about the city water connection, As canesfan was saying older rigs like mine and as stated by the OP her old one have/had a fresh water tank fill inlet on the curb side of the camper. Unlock the little door and pour the water in with a spout. As canesfan stated Keystone has removed this feature and if I recall replaced it with just a small screened tank vent. Also as stated by canesfan we have had this discussion before on the forum and members have suggested different work around including canesfan. Do a search say on fresh water fill.

I assume on you newer unit you do not have a gravity fill??
I beg to differ , they didn't replace it, they removed it altogether. The vent was and is still there. They haven't figured how to take that away...yet.

Hmm, maybe we should talk about tires...

Edit - maybe they can vent it out the roof like the other tanks. That way we would need to climb on the roof to add water. Of course if it rained we could just put a giant funnel up there...