Thread: Traded up!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 05:18 AM   #32
bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by glsimms View Post
You've heard the old expression "It's a small world"? Well with the 'net it really is smaller!

Bug.... I live in Evansville, Indiana and I'm pretty sure the wife and I looked at your Cougar XLite! The young salesman at Basdens American RV was telling us about you and this trailer. Also how you decided to get a 5'er with a new truck to pull it with. The trailer has Kentucky plates on it.

Let me say we were very impressed with it as we are looking for a couples trailer. And the added accessories are an added bonus as well! We currently have a Jayco hybrid (their largest one they make, X23B). We are considering very seriously buyingit and if we don't, it won't last long.

I'll have to look up info, by reading this forum, about Cougar trailers as I am not familiar with the brand.

I found it to be perfect except not a lot of storage. I would have kept it but DW said I bought too small and it wasn't a 5th wheeler and did not auto level. It pulled easily behind my F150 Ecoboost. Well, she wants bigger and I said we'd have to have a new truck. Ok by me. I did keep my F150 for non towing travel.
bitten is offline   Reply With Quote