View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 09:16 AM   #19
jeff_1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_h View Post
Jeff you more than likely made the best choice. I have the 19 Premier and I do love my camper, but I waned to upgrade to one with a couch and dinette. I set my sites on the 26 Premier but like other's, because of this forum I learned my F150 can't handle the tongue weight (at 835 pounds I'm good, it's after propane (#40), battery(#50) and WDH (#100) I'm only left with maybe100 and a few pounds of stuff weight) horizontal I'm good, but vertical I'm too chicken to tow above the numbers knowingly

anyway, your trailer is really nice and you will surely enjoy it . . . also we little guys sometimes can get the last spots in the campground cause the big boys rigs can't fit Bahahahaha

Thanks Michael!! I have only pulled it from CW to home (about 40 miles on I-95) and from home to the storage place (about 3 miles lol) and I am very pleased. Of course we didn't have it loaded but since we both still work full time our trips will mainly consist of short weekend trips so no need to load it down with very much.

Since we are in Florida, and most likely not leaving the state with the TT, the flat terrain puts me even more at ease. I am going to get the edge tuner because I have upgraded wheel/tire size so my speedo is off. This will re calibrate plus give me the tranny temps.

I will try and post pics this weekend of our maiden voyage which is very close to home but our city has an ordinance about TTs in your driveway and definitely no "camping" while in the driveway.
jeff_1967 is offline   Reply With Quote