View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 04:27 AM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletOwner1 View Post
My 2019 F150 without being hooked up to the trailer sits well. But when I hook up to the trailer with EZ lift WD hitch hooked up, the trailer rides pretty level but the truck has some sag. Considering air bags to see if I can get everything level. One of the questions I have is with air bags installed and not towing will the pickup still ride at the original height? I seem to remember reading that you should keep approx. 5 lbs of pressure at a no load condition. Is that enough to raise the tail?

When I hook up the EZ lift I'm only dropping 2 links but can't drop any more. 750lb bars. I don't think I can drop the hitch one hole and pick up the difference by dropping more links to level both vehicles out.

I think what bothers me the most about this is that when towing with minimal sag my low beams are up in oncoming traffic. Might seem trivial but I know what it's like staring at bright lights coming at me.

TIA

A 2007 243RKS appears to have a gross weight of about 9300 lbs. What does the yellow/white sticker in your driver side door frame say your payload is for your F150?
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote