View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 04:23 PM   #1
xrated

Wow....Talk about Customer Service!

I realize that this isn't directly related to the catagory "Tow Vehicles", but this section does include "mods", so I'm putting it here.

On Sept. 7th, 2017 I purchased a Viair Compressor/Tank combo for my truck to be able to run the air horns that I have. The Viair has a one year warranty and so I've had mine a little over a year....14 months. This past weekend, while on a short trip, I heard what sounded like the safety pop-off valve release air from the system. A short time later I heard it again and pulled off the road to check and see what was going on. The air gauge was reading somewhere over 200 psi, so I switched off the compressor and decided that the pressure switch was no longer working to shut it off.

Yesterday evening, I sent an email to Viair Cust. Srv. explaining to them what was going on and asking if they could help me out on this even though it was about two months past the official warranty period. They agreed to to take care of it and just want me to send a copy of my receipt for the purchase. Well, after searching high and low, I cannot find the purchase receipt. All I could find was the booklet that came with the compress and the card that showed the model and Serial number....and my paypal transaction for the purchase. I emailed that info to them and within 10 minutes I got a reply that they would be send a new pressure switch to me tomorrow.

I am very impressed with the Customer Service from Viair and just wanted to let everyone know what kind of company they are.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote