View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 08:52 AM   #17
JRTJH
Site Team

I suppose some would consider me a member of the "weight police" while others may go so far as to consider me a "leader of the pack"... That said, it would be difficult for me to make any comment about a previous response without interjecting "personal feelings" into my response. So, here goes: I find comments such as those posted in response #14 to be offensive and an attempt to belittle anyone who may have posted comments about overloaded towing or speed related comments. Posts like that don't serve to advance the topic, rather they only serve as an "attempt to insult" those to whom they are directed in an ambiguous way. "Backhanded insults" or "stirring the pot" are two descriptions that come to mind.

While everyone is certainly entitled to feel any way they choose, when it comes to attempts to belittle members by associating their beliefs or actions about one topic by "lumping" them with other topics serves no purpose other than an apparent attempt to create animosity and/or to insult other members by "jabbing them about an unrelated topic" on the forum.

That is not the purpose of this forum and is not the "friendly atmosphere" we wish to provide.

Two "adult oriented, mature responses" have been posted before mine, and I appreciate the thoughtful, restrained responses.

Let's get this thread back on track, talking about air horn installation, not about insulting people about being members of the weight police/speed police in some attempt to discredit the thread or its contributors.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS