View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 06:27 PM   #3
dirt33

I know this thread was started quite a while back... I am having the same "Error" message on the Jensen DVD player in my Bullet. Just curious if anyone has any tips or tricks to possibly get it working, or if it is pretty much a given that it is "done"? I did buy one of the "Laser lens cleaning" discs, and ran it through a few times. Then, I put a brand new DVD in, and it worked one time. Went to use it a second time with the same DVD... Back to error message only.

I did try to hook a small DVD player up to the TV, but it would only seem to display the image on the TV in about half screen, and it showed subtitles the entire time. I spent a good while trying to correct both issues using settings on both the TV and the mobile DVD player. I couldn't get anything to work satisfactorily. So, I ended up just coming to the conclusion that the factory DVD in the trailer is what "needs to work". Just hoping I can figure out some way to trick it into working? If not, possible warranty claim I guess on the entire Jensen unit.
dirt33 is offline   Reply With Quote