View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 04:32 AM   #9
SummitPond

JPillivant

Nomenclature! Sorry, I wasn't familiar with the abbreviations when I first joined the forum. TV is tow vehicle, not television. There's a list of abbreviations at http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...read.php?t=449. You can stick useful stuff like this (for the readers) in your signature area, that way when you ask a question related to your TT or TV it's already there and you don't have to repeat it a zillion times.

As for the shelving, I was referring to the bottom of the upper and lower closets. The upper one was the one that collapsed, and the DW (dear wife, another common abbreviation) didn't have it overloaded. There was a single storage container of a few towels sitting on the shelf, nestled under the clothes hanging on the rod.

My DW tells me I should remind you about checking the water level in your trailer's battery; I thought it was maintenance free like a car or truck battery, but it turns out ours wasn't.

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote