View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 03:20 PM   #14
LewisB

Tendinitis?

Don't even bother to get out of your camp chair (or bed). With our iN.Command system, rolling up the awning consists of picking up my smartphone and pushing the correct button! We close them at night and when away from camp, so no need for an "automatic" feature here.

Recently, I seem to recall a warning that my "constant smartphone use was setting me on a path towards tendinitis, and that arthritis was surely waiting around the corner". Between the awnings (3), the stabilizers, slide out rooms, the pumps and motors for various "necessities", a multitude of light switches, tank and fuel monitors, voltage, Amp/Hour, time remaining, generator controls, auto-start controls...on and on and on, I'm surprised our campsite is not glowing solid blue from all the bluetooth communications waves being passed from device to device and phone! It's getting to the point that a smartphone and internet connection will be required just for purchase and use of a trailer!

Now, I'm hearing health warnings! Getting phone fingers? Tendinitis? Arthritis? REALLY? This camping thing is getting dangerous! (ha-ha)
[Slow down there - before you jump me, this is intended to be a joke. I actually enjoy the technology and wanted to poke some fun at those of us who do!]
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote