View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 03:58 PM   #12
the406life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msdt-99517 View Post
Keystone Cougar 34 TSB:
Our 2018 trailer was swapped out under warranty for a major defect with the floors. Long story short, the new one (2019) has a couch instead of recliners and no longer comes with the automatic leveling system. We have now been told (4 months later....thanks Camping World for not returning any calls!) that they (Keystone) are looking into finding recliners for the unit. We heard that they may have to take out the windows because it is too big to go in through the door. Does anyone know if there's any truth to that? This seems a bit drastic, and we're not sure how comfortable we are with that. On another note, we were told that the 2019 34 TSB does not have the automatic leveling system anymore as they had too many problems. Can anyone confirm this? They now have the power leveling system, but not automatic. What are your thoughts on the couch and leveling system issues?

If you don't mind me asking, what was the defect in your floor? Our 2019 Hideout 280BHSWE has a really soft spot I assume between the frame rails the whole length of the trailer. It's probably not a structural problem, but it's very annoying. We just bought the thing a couple months ago and have only used it 3 times for a total of about 15 days.

I figured it was one of those things that if I took it in to have it looked at they would probably just say "oh they all do that a little bit".
I don't believe that because we've owned 5 trailers and this is the first one with a soft feeling floor.

How hard was it to get them to replace your trailer?
the406life is offline   Reply With Quote