Thread: Cougar 25BDSWE
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 07:19 AM   #7
Camping family

First welcome and enjoy. Now before you go out and spend money on stuff you will not need or stuff you will end up finding out you should have got something different. Don’t ask how I know. Camp in your driveway for a few days making a list of things you need. A lot of the stuff for the inside you probably all ready have extras of in the house. As for out her stuff for out side. Invest in a good dump tank house. A good water hose. A good pressure regulator get the one you can adjust and a water filter. Rubber gloves for dumping tanks. A good tire temp system. First aid kit. Once you have this stuff then look for the wants.
Couple things I found that are very good and ended up buying after I had already spent money on others. Liberty 359724 waste hose kit. Rvmate water pressure regulator. Tireminder tpms. Nice to have stuff cameras side n back up. Power cord reel. Tool kit. You will find other stuff you will want and need as you go along. Suggestion buy the good stuff if not you will spend more money later.
2021 3761 fl Montana 5th wheel
Pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Retired LEO after 35 years just enjoying life now.
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote