Thread: Cougar 25BDSWE
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 09:09 PM   #5
markdol1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean D View Post
Hey guys I’m brand new here and to the RV world just got a Cougar 25DBSWE. Does anyone else here have one. Any tips or tricks?
Hi Sean .Welcome .There is a lot of good advice and tips from very knowledgeable folks here . I bought a new cougar last fall and just got out a couple of times before winter set in. Like. Mr. george said ,dont go out and buy a lot of things yet. get the basics first like system items water electrical and sewer needs. What i can tell you is to stay in it as much as possible to make sure everything works the way it is supposed to it will take some time .Use the air conditioner, fridge, stove /micro heat etc. Sleep in it and if everything seems ok then go after creature comfort purchases but remember pack your camper as light as possible and take ONLY what you will use on a regular basis. If there is ANYTHING you find call your dealer asap to make sure it is taken care of in a timely manner, some rv dealers can be difficult to deal with .Good luck and let us know how everything works out!
markdol1 is offline   Reply With Quote