Thread: Cougar 25BDSWE
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 03:09 PM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean D View Post
Hey guys I’m brand new here and to the RV world just got a Cougar 25DBSWE. Does anyone else here have one. Any tips or tricks?
Welcome! Hopefully you went over all systems front to back with your dealer before taking delivery. Some dealers are OK as far as checking things and others seem to wait until the customer takes delivery and finds problems before acting on them. I am not sure where you are located but I would look at some youtube videos about sealing the roof penetrations and get up there and be prepared to seal what was not done well at the factory.

Last tips... be conservative regarding buying a bunch of items for a new camper but do buy an Electrical Management System; many threads on this on this forum and a GOOD water pressure regulator. Also, look at threads relative to the regulator on the propane tanks. Different ways to do the regulator based on preferences. There will be many suggestions so just use common sense before making your mind up on which are critical and which are something that can be done in the future.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote