View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 08:48 AM   #5
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
I believe a member just posted in the last day or so how he found a drawer front that fit the space above his refrigerator (or was it his wine storage rack) and he installed the drawer front as a cabinet door to enclose the space....

As for the one over the sofa, my DW has this "fetish" of wanting knick knacks sitting around... Impossible to do in an RV that is towed, so she "hot glues her junk" (I'm trying to be nice) to the shelves to keep them "where she wants them".... I'm not sure (certainly not a hot glue expert) but there's different levels of permanence in hot glues... AFAIK, she uses one that can be pulled apart without damaging the shelf or the item.
Yep.. that's the thread I saw..

The one above the fridge is as deep as the fridge and without standing on a stepladder I couldn't reach the back of it.. BTW that's where the plug for the fridge is located..

The one above the couch is a real brain twister... it's to deep for DVD's although it's the right height..

Personally, none of it is a problem for me.. However, the DW is laying awake every night thinking about what to put up in those holes.. So far, none of my suggestions have been accepted..

Oh... there's two more under the TV... too small to put DVD's in and too big for just the remotes..

We haven't even filled all the cabinets yet and she's worried about cubbyholes...