View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 11:09 AM   #3
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Looking at the pic it appears your fresh water tank fill is the upper connection. Bottom left looks like city water inlet; bottom right is black tank flush. Labels are certainly not intuitive but that appears to be how it' laid out. Someone else may have a different opinion. I believe the lone "attachment" on the side wall in a fresh tank vent/possible overflow. I don't know why that would be in a convenience center but then again I have a hard time understanding a lot of things they do when they build an RV. Others will chime in I'm sure.
I would guess the water inlet marked CITY WATER on the left is for city water and the ones to the right might be a tank flush and fresh water tank. I personally would ask the seller what they are because if you start filling the fresh water tank and it turns out to be the black tank flush you will likely regret the mistake. Perhaps open the fresh water tank drain under you camper and only put a small amount of water into one of the two on the right and see if water comes out? Dunno.

Take the covers off the three water inlets. One will just be sort of a "hole" where you put in a fresh water hose to fill; that is the fresh water tank. The city water and black tank flush will have threads for screwing on a garden hose.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote