View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 12:14 PM   #44
pawpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Saw a picture of your camper in a for-sale ad. That table doesn't appear to be hinged in the U shaped dinette. What latches? Does that table collapse to make a bed (for someone you don't much care for)? How do you like that U shaped dinette? Seems it would be awkward getting around to the rear. I personally removed out standard dinette and replaced with an Ikea table and two chairs (just the two of us). Anyway, glad this camper is working out for you.
2 spring loaded latches that lets you raise or lower it to make a bed out of the dinette area. Worked good for a day until a few drunken cajuns leaned on it and it collapsed. The legs will be amputated and I'll still use the top. Ate many meals on TV trays so we'll buy 2 for the wife and I. Junk design on the latches and people have had many problems with them. Dealer is supposed to get me another table and I'll see if my son in law can beef it up. For short trips this rig is ideal and its like a toy compared to the almost 60' truck and trailer we had before. Not planning on any long trips and if we do I'll use one of my son in laws 3/4 ton diesels.