View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 06:54 AM   #10
Camping family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
I finally received my sim from AT&T today. Not their fault, FedEx sent it from Ft Worth to Waco via Memphis and Austin

I doubt that the sim from your phone will fit,
Sounds like you don't have the GW1000 yet and you're not going to get a sim until you have the IMEI number from the actual unit.

They can't give the sim a phone number until you have that number.

Like I said in the earlier thread, took all of 15-20 minutes to get it done and a notice that the sim had shipped including ordering a phone and updating my service to unlimited.
No I haven’t got the 360+ and router yet. Been going around and around with att. Everyone I talk to gives me a different answer. Contact with winegard they say this

This is from there web site “Get Internet On the Go with Winegard & AT&T
If you are an AT&T customer, you can easily add Winegard cellular data devices to your current data plan for simple activation, use, and payments. Add a device to your current plan by inserting an AT&T standard-sized SIM card into the device for a seamless experience and pay just one bill. The ConnecT and Gateway are the only devices built for RVing and camping that are certified by AT&T. Contact your corporate AT&T store to activate service with Winegard Internet hotspot devices.”

I have contacted att and am being told that is not correct. I’m told I have to get a separate plane for the router and internet cost 80.00 per month.
2021 3761 fl Montana 5th wheel
Pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Retired LEO after 35 years just enjoying life now.
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote