View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:25 AM   #7
Bart68

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Bart,

If you're buying a new one, 2021 or 2022 (yes the 22's are about to ship) they will be significantly different than the 2019's which are in the brochure Drew99999 posted in another thread. That brochure is dated "January 2018" and is likely the update for the 2019 model year. As much as things change month to month and model year to model year, I doubt if the same graphics were used then and are used now.

Just looking at Cougar Half Ton graphics, they've changed sometimes 2 or 3 different versions in one model year.

I'm not familiar with the Sprinter line, it's not very popular in this area for some reason, so I've only seen a couple. I can say they look nice, but knowing that some have wood floors and framing while others have aluminum floors and framing would make me very cautious about what I'm walking on and what's behind the front cap....
Thanks John. I am looking at a 2021. Dealer answered me about an hour ago and says mine was advertised as Campfire, but mine is an upgraded version of the campfire and does not have the graphics. I attached a 2021 brochure. This one has 2" aluminum walls, and DynaSpan™ decking floors. Is wood or aluminum flooring preferred?

I also have to say, I have belonged to several owner's forums over the years for boats and trucks, this has been the most responsive forum I've ever been on.

Thanks again!

Bart
Bart68 is offline   Reply With Quote