View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 05:50 PM   #8
kfp673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whykeystone View Post
Hi,

I have the SAME EXACT ISSUE! It is a nightmare what Keystone has done to my 2019 Premier. We should talk!
Sorry to hear that. I actually picked mine up from the dealer today. Keystone approved all repairs. We leave for a long trip on Thursday so we needed to get it home to prepare. Dealer got through about 75% of the items and I will bring it back in May or June for the rest. Dealer did a MUCH better job than the factory. I also pushed on the factory rep to get me the promised letter which guarantees 12 month warranty from the date of floor repair on anything that was touched during that floor replacement. Anyway, we are getting there. Still about 5-10 things left to address including by far the worst front cap roof seal you have ever seen. Oh, and while the dealer tech was under the camper he found the front cap totally un sealed to the extent that the insulation was pushing out. Thankfully he saw that and was able to re-seal it. It really is a disgrace what they are doing to trailers.

While I am not through this, I highly recommend reaching out directly to Keystone and making them aware of your situation in parallel with the dealer.

Good luck with it!

Oh.. and keep an eye out for the "little things" as well. Our trailer came back with out a propane tank cover, battery box lid, rear bumper caps, pins to secure the luggage, bike rack that came on our outback, missing cover for the front porch light, and I'm probably missing a few other things. I found it easy to get caught up in the bigger issues but be aware of those items as well as they add up. I can only imagine the pile of parts and the guys at Keystone scratching their heads thinking "Hmmm, I wonder who's trailer this came from"
kfp673 is offline   Reply With Quote