View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 11:41 AM   #42
scalimag

Electrical Problem::
I have a Keystone Fifth wheel model 3791. I had a problem with my electrical pluglet where the my power cable plugs into the camper . First I notice that the plug got really hot started to melt. Thinking it was just the plug I replace it. Camp for a couple of month and we had a big problem. Our washer shorted out and smoke filled the room, I cut off all of the breaker to investigate the problem. I had figured out that I had smoke the control board on the washer. Further investigation I check the plug again to make sure that I had a good connection ,but I did not. I took everything apart and found out the Pluglet on the camper the terminal got real hot the neutral wire terminal was never tight from the factory. So when I lost the neutral it back fed and smoke the control board in the washer and also the vacuum system that is all that I can find so far. You can look at the pluglet on the camper and check the prong to see if there are loose, if they are I would remove the 4 screws to check the terminal connection. I hope this help some else in the future. Happy camping!!!!
scalimag is offline   Reply With Quote