View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 07:56 PM   #20
vampress_me

Ok, guys. I have to admit to scratching my head over a few responses to the OP’s question of if the camper weight is OK for his F-150.

First we heard that the Cougar will probably be over his limits and is not a good idea. But, when a lower weight/ smaller tank capacities camper (the KZ) was also offered up, then it was stated why that camper wouldn’t be a good fit for a growing family. And, for the record, I totally understand that. I don’t know that I would be telling anyone to ever get a camper with smaller grey/ black tanks. I wish ours were larger for dry camping! But, on the flip side, if that KZ is a better match to the trucks capabilities, is that a better first camper?

So, are you guys suggesting for him to look real hard/ get the heavier camper since the lighter one doesn’t have as big of capacities, even if it’s over his trucks limits? Or are you stating he should get a larger truck? Or?

Or am I just reading everything wrong and getting confused since my brain is already fried from this work week? Which is a very good possibility.

2019 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB DRW, not the mom taxi anymore...
2021 Alliance Paradigm 340RL
2016 F-350 diesel 4x4 CC LB SRW, mom taxi - sold
2014 Cougar XLite 28RDB - sold
vampress_me is offline   Reply With Quote