View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 04:30 AM   #19
{tpc}

I think what I would do is remove the entire underbelly, surgically and as carefully as I possibly could, so it could be placed back into place. I would do this because I am one of those anal people lol, where I could not stand to have the problem reoccur. That said, I am unsure as to if there is some sort of "sub floor" underneath, or if this essentially gives you access to see any points of entry or search for any nests, etc.

I would do this with the hope that I could be 100% sure they weren't in there, and so I could try and plug all points of entry. Maybe they have a nest under the chloroplast? My only real fear would be if I was unable to find a nest or if they somehow got into the walls? At that point you could only hope to coax them out of the unreachable areas, and I am unsure how you would clean such an area.

Masks would be a definite must for such a job including eye protection.

I just thought of something. I recall when setting up insurance for our trailer that our insurance agent said we were covered if say an animal got inside and tore stuff up or whatever. Not sure if mice would be considered under that same umbrella, but it might be worth an inquiry to your insurance company? Just a thought...