View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 02:15 AM   #13
Scttw

There is an extensive tech article from someone who pulled theirs down.

I decided against this when I had issues last year. I just made "Anally-sure" there was no where they get into the underbelly from the terrible coraplast-held-in-place-methods. Nothing against Keystone - but they suck at being an anal as I am.

Holes for the water hoses were cut to fit 6 hoses instead of 2. Holes for electrical - same thing. Just use steel wool and spray-foam. I spray-foamed every crack - some places I used heavy duty duct tape as well.

If by chance OP really suspects they are getting in through a slide - not sure what to tell you - the slide goes right into the trailer and since they are setting up camp in the furnace room I guarantee you that's not the entrance spot.

You asked about the stove ..... Electrical entrance might be in behind the stove or gas cut-aways. Once they get in there the electrical tunnels are cut through the cupboards and they can get to the furnace room so yes, it's very possible. do you have drawers beside the stove you can pull out? You will see what I mean.

Are you 100% sure your storage doors are completely sealed? They are usually attached to the furnace room. You don't have a bottom access to the "water-room" do you?

Just keep checking - you will eventually figure it out. Listen to all the advice about cleaning it out with a mask on. Chemicals are your friend - they hate them.
80 x 175 lot
Pics of our Setup
Scttw is offline   Reply With Quote