View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 03:55 AM   #12
08quadram

The only issues I've had was a recall on the stabilizer jacks(or bolts which attach to the frame). I lost one on the way home from the dealer and the other rear jack rusted quite quickly. replaced both. I shortened the vent hose for the water fill. Was too long and didn't allow air to escape when filling, and the 2 sliding counters in the outside kitchen. The particle board was separating at the kerf cut for the vinyl edge trim.

I had an issue with cracking plastic trim this last winter. It was -20 below regularly this last winter. Both fender skirts and the plastic trim around the skylight in the shower cracked. was all replaced under warranty.

The fact that the vent hood doesn't vent to the outside doesn't effect us much, as we haven't even used the interior stove or oven yet. We do all cooking outside either on the outside kitchen or the fire. If/when we do start using the inside stove, I'm sure I'll install a vent to the exterior.

I recently put on Maxaire II vent hoods over the roof vents. very easy and worth while addition.
1-wife / 1-dog / 2-kids
08quadram is offline   Reply With Quote