View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #16
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltfevr View Post
HI again everyone:

Many thanks for your input and ideas! Gotta admit I sure like the RKS models.
Ooops I hope DW didn't hear that.

Not sure if I mentioned we intend to eventually FT in this undetermined RV, and the grandkids wouldn't always be there. So got more homework and cajolling with DW over the wknd. I mean gently discussing opur options. Thanks again and you all have a safe & Super 4th of July.

Cathy & Tom
UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
Tom, As Festus2 suggested find a dealer with a large choice of models. Plan on spending a good part of the day sitting in different units. (Tell the salesperson to get lost, that you will holler when you need help.) Try and get a feel for different times of the day, like breakfast, dinner, evenings or worst case rainy days. How the unit fits YOUR FAMILIES way of dealing with these times will help you find the right model and the one that fits your budget. Good luck and keep us informed of your progress. Only you can find the fit for your family, Hank
If the DW likes to cook she will most likely never be happy with the small side kitchens. She will either need a rear kitchen, or a side slide out unit.
My DW fell in love with the RK on our Copper Canyon, it is a L shape with a peninsula for the sink. we have between 4' to 6' of counter space, just flat counter space!

Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote