View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
Tom & Cathy -
Since the 2 "Hanks" and myself don't take children along, we really don't have any use for bunks. If any of the 3 of us misbehave, well--- there's the couch.

Unless we travel with friends, the only conversation that takes place is between the 2 of us so having the couch opposite the table for "conversation" isn't important. If there are more people, we just pull up the kitchen table chairs plus use the single recliner and sofa and converse with that arrangement. That takes care of 8 people who all have seats.

We didn't want the dinette so got the table and chairs instead. Smart move, we think and this works very well for us and we really like it.

Like most of the other floorplans you have checked out, the sofa and the eating area are inline as is ours.

Floorplans are so personal that it is hard to give "advice" --what works for us and what we prefer, may not work for you.

I'd spend a lot of time in as many RV's with various floorplan options as you can find. By doing this or going into friends RV's, you get a feel for what you like or dislike. You may not get the perfect one but if you can come close, what's wrong with that?
Well that makes four of us, we don't have a Cougar, we have a Copper Canyon 293FWSLS. This is also a rear kitchen model, just the DW and myself we are about 3' longer than the Cougars, but still tow with our 01 Dodge just fine.

My DW has a friend that joins us from time to time, then we use the hide a bed. Unless you are lucky enough to have grandchildren that closer than 6,000 miles away, don't understand the desire for a BH.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote