View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 08:57 AM   #15
papachaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEHansen View Post
Sorry about the link. They used to have one consolidated manual, but now have split it into separate parts - I noticed that and thought I got the correct link

The manual does include the process for recalibrating the unit (zero calibration, or something like that). Good luck.
hey no problem Mark, I did find and download the manual.

latest update:

the dealer sent me a new touch pad. Installed it this morning, and I now have the ability to navigate raising and lowering again! Yay, however.....

the left rear jack error is still there. I did call Lippert back this morning and we've walked through several things, he had me change the plugs on the controller, swapping the LR and the RR jacks, on the controller. When I do that, the issue changes sides, in other words, with the LR plugged into the RR port on the controller, the left rear jack works correctly, the problem then becomes the RR, so this tells him (and me, as a computer tech) that the issue is with the LR port on the board.

So I have talked with the dealer again, waiting for them to tell me if they are going to send me a new contoller and I swap them (which I would really rather do, since I trust ME, LOL) or if they want me to bring it in. Lippert said they would send me a new controller if the dealer won't, but they prefer me to get it handled through the dealer now that the jacks are raised and I can tow it, as Keystone doesn't like having to deal with warranty work through them, they want to deal with their dealers. I understand this perfectly, and I will do whatever they want me to do, I just need my camper fixed!
papachaz is offline   Reply With Quote