Thread: Snow Load
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 01:30 PM   #17
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Oh yes, Millington Tennessee. I was a jarhead in a former life and was enrolled in avionics. I invested a lot of money in this thing and I doubt that roof damage from heavy snow would be covered with warranty. I know it would be impractical for the dealerships to remove snow from hundreds of units and I suspect that they would get prompt repairs from Keystone (or a trade-out). I would have to go through the warranty department at the dealership. No one has yet told me that the warranty would cover it if it occurred. Now that the resident experts have assured me that damage is unlikely, I will probably let it sit on the roof unless it is super deep. If it is deep and wet, I won’t be able to remove it anyways. PS, Divide is about 12 miles from here.
Their house is a chalet style, he retired military MP and worked in Cripple Creek at the jail for 20 yrs. Beautiful up there, the front looks out at Pike's Peak and the side looks out at the Continental Divide. They live in Deer Park, about 8 miles off the main Highway.

We visited one year in August and next morning they had 3" of snow. He told me they have 2 seasons. July and winter and we missed July.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote