View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #24
Irv gates

Libbert autoLevelers

I have the libbert 3.0 level system on my 5th wheel. I had problems with the controls and the sysyem freezing on errors. I talked to the factory people about my problems and they were very friendly . I ended up replacing the control board and the display module to correct some problems and they walked me through each problem I had, I would call them if you have questions and you will get some good ideas and help. They have told me that even if the jacks raise your trailer off the ground , its not recommended to keep yor trailer in that position. Also do not run your jacks when your plugged into Shore power. It seems there has beeen some problems with electricical spiking that has corrupted the electronics in the Jack system. I did originality use my shore power hooked up when I was using the jacks but I dont anymore . I havent had any more problems since I started that. If I do I will call them. You can also go the the Libbert web site and pick up more Infro than you received when you got your system,
Irv gates is offline   Reply With Quote